Clubs and officials should be aware of the rules that govern the game and the rules of the HVA.
The HVA always follows the current FIVB rules of volleyball. Please Google for the most recent official rules or search the FIVB website.
Highlighted changes for the 23/24 Season
- Juniors can play for multiple clubs in some circumstances.
- Juniors males can now play in the KO Women's Cup matches and Junior females can now play in the KO Men's Cup matches.
- Some clarifications on the conceding of sets (as opposed to matches) for playing an ineligible player.
- If fixtures are not agreed by 1 November the HVA will set them on the club's behalf.
- All matches (except cup finals) must be completed by the end of April.
- All Men's Div 1 matches must have a second referee.
Full details of the above and other changes are included in the current HVA Rules.